Glasses For Every Occasion
We at Unique Specs believes that fashion should be functional, that's why we purposely designed our frames to reflect that.
Innovation For You
No one wants to wear glasses that everyone else wears; eyewear is how we express our individuality. That's why we focus on unique products that will make you stand out from the crowd. We love hearing the creative ideas our customers have. These ideas are what drive us to create our new collections!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are committed to putting the "fun" in functional eyewear. While shopping with us, we want you to be completely happy with the experience. If you have questions about us, our products, or even shipping, get in touch! We hope you continue to shop with us for many years to come.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING EYEGLASS FRAMES
Is your face round, oval, square, diamond or heart-shaped? The shape of your face will help you determine which frames enhance your look.
- Round Face: Eyeglass frames that are square or rectangular tend to be wider than a round face. This quality can enhance your face by making it appear slimmer and longer, adding balance to your round features. Frames to Avoid: Rimless frames, round frames and small frames will accentuate the roundness, making your round face look even rounder.
- Oval Face: Frames that suit an oval face have a strong bridge, are wider than the broadest part of the face and are geometric in shape. Frames to Avoid: Eyeglasses that are overlarge and cover up more than half of your face will throw off the natural balance and symmetry of the oval face.
- Square Face: Eyeglasses that soften the angularity and sit high on the bridge of the nose look best on square faces. Oval or round eyeglasses will balance and add a thinner appearance to the angles of a square face. Frames to Avoid: Angular and boxy eyeglass frames will sharpen and draw attention to your angular features, making a square face appear bulky.
- Diamond Face: Play up a narrow forehead and chin with eyeglass frames what sweep up or are wider than the cheekbones, such as cat eye glasses and oval frames. These frames will accentuate your cheekbones and delicate features. Frames to Avoid: Boxy and narrow frames will accentuate the width of your cheeks, drawing attention to your narrow features rather than enhancing them.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Frames that balance the width of the forehead with the narrowness of the chin are ideal. Eyeglasses with low-set temples and bottom heavy frame lines will add width to that narrower part of your face. Round eyeglasses or square eyeglasses with curved edges will help draw attention away from a broad, high forehead. Frames to Avoid: Steer clear of any style or color of frames that draws attention to the forehead. This includes frames with decorative temples or embellished tops.
Consider Colors That Match Your Skin Tone
Just as the shape of your face helps determine which frames look best, so does your skin tone. More important than hair color and more decisive than eye color, skin tone sets the tone for high fashion frames. Select a shade closest to your skin tone:
- Warm Skin Tone: If you have a yellow, bronze or golden cast to your skin, you have a warm complexion. Stay away from contrasting colors such as pastels. White and black frames are not flattering either. Instead, the best frame colors for you are light tortoise, browns shades, gold or honey, beige, and olive green.
- Cool Skin Tone: If your skin has pink or blue undertones, you have a cool complexion. Avoid colors that wash you out and instead reach for frames that are silver, black, dark tortoise, pink, purple, blue, mauve and gray.
View all product